One winching precaution is the fitting of a recovery damper prior to a load being applied. In the unlikely event of a wire rope or strap failure, the recovery damper will absorb most of the energy in the cable or strap, significantly reducing the recoil and chance for injury.
- Heavy duty durable vinyl construction.
- Silver reflective tape for night time visibility.
- Rubber-coated center section guards against sliding.
- Complies with 4WD competition damper requirements.
- Pocket for accessory storage.